1. Work in Progress films must be submitted as an online streaming video via a participating submission platform (FilmFreeway or WITHOUTABOX), or through a password protected Vimeo URL.
2. At this time, Final cut only accepts live action films.
3. Films must be the original work of the applicants. If a film is based upon another person’s life or upon a book or other underlying work, applicant(s) must secure any necessary rights to make such adaptations. However, it is not necessary to submit the adaptation rights agreements to the Festival. By entering the competition, you represent that you have secured all necessary rights.
4. Applicants are solely responsible for obtaining all necessary rights and permissions for third-party materials included in their films, including but not limited to music, trademarks, logos, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights. Final Cut expressly disclaims all liability or responsibility for any violations of the foregoing.
5. Once an entry payment has been received we cannot provide a refund.
6. Submitters may submit more than one entry in more than one category.
7. All judges’ decisions are final.